Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Great!

Previous two comments: Random Whine

Anyway, this was great. I feel the exact way with those 'Girl Gamers' most of them just wanting attention. It's terrible..

Great video!

I am a loser... I am a loser...

Veeery nice

Wow! Super nice and great, and the sad part here is really depressing, but watching the whole video actually made my day. Inspiring and a very interesting idea, this is artistic! Great job! :-D

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Cool idea, but really..

It's an awesome idea you had an you kept the idea awesome, but it really didn't turn out anything special. Cool thing that so many artists are working 'together', but I don't see any way it means that it's a good flash, because I personally don't think it was. I notice how a lot people are giving you nines and tens, because you are working together and because you obviously are 'famous', but that is just wrong. Also any comments giving you critics or isn't a '10' is also getting voted as useless, pff...

I didn't find this anywhere near special, unique or in any way fun, even though I believe you had a lot of fun making this flash.

Noodle responds:

I'd like to think I'm Newgrounds famous, but I really don't think that's the case. Maybe some day. A boy can dream....

But really, I hope people aren't giving it 10's just because it's a collab. I agree that that's not a good enough reason to give a high rating. But I truely hope that all of those people legitemately were entertained by the concept, and what we managed to accomplish here.

And yes, I had a blast making it, and that's more important to me than high scores :D

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

This is the best Flash ever made.

My heart took a second beat, when my nick showed up.

Stickman91 responds:

You're welcome!

YOU ROCK!

left fo dead left fo dead

Mehh

It wasn't THAT bad :P

Mac vs.PC madness Mac vs.PC madness

Yup

Desertrat you're a moron.
Do you really believe that Dasboschitt made the Mac vs. PC commercials ?
Wow, you're just braindead.

Nice idea doing it with Madness however.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Great

Great Animation
Would be a great commercial for Avast AntiVirus :-D

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Hmm

I like it at some points, but it's just not funny.
Nontheless, you did a great job.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Great

It never gets too old :)

Do You Wanna Get Snipered Do You Wanna Get Snipered

Lol

Wave goodbye to your head, wanker :-P