The "T.C.P.F." The "T.C.P.F."

Sorry..

I didn't get this. Two words that allways has 49 - 51% connection to eachother.
No matter what you typed, this was just bad. I liked the music.

Level Up! Level Up!

Great but games starting all over

Great game. Just didn't like to start all over after sleeping. That took away my interrest. Penalty where you loose everything in games, is just bad.

titch007uk responds:

I wish people would stop saying 'loose everything'

You don't loose -everything- you just loose your levels and get sent back to the starting area. You get to keep Gems, Checkpoints and Skills.

Perfect Shot Sniper Game Perfect Shot Sniper Game

Good idea, but missed my mission

Game worked perfectly and with some improvements here and there it could turn out just very awesome!!

Except from Level 1, I was totally blank what I had to shoot, maybe do some kind of mark so people know what to shoot. Nontheless, it was a great game!
Like a real sniper, you got one shot to kill, sweet idea, missed a game like this!

The Crazy Worm The Crazy Worm

Simple but a little buggy

Simple and a nice game.
Pretty fun, and had a changing difficulty.
I experimented some bugs, around lvl 13 it was possible to skip the entire level by taking the worm out of border.

Pretty nice anyway, I like it!

dohmee44 responds:

thank you for enjoying the game , and thanx for telling me about the bug I will fix it ...

Untangle Deluxe Untangle Deluxe

Hard

Wow Great game!

Hard and addicting!

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Wow great

"First off" You did a perfect job, I mean the idea of it could be better, but I never seen such perfect graphics for a Flash Game.
You did an execellent job, no wonder people are jealous of you, (Not mentioning names... jokesNtokes)
I have to be honest, there is no way I would personally buy such a game, but people who are into such games, would probably be interrested, with those graphics it can't go wrong.

I also like how jokesNtokes call Newgrounds his lawn, he didn't even dare to upload something of his own, so just ignore his little nonsense review, some people are just jealous ;)

Anyway good job!

Classic Pairs Game Classic Pairs Game

Simple

Simple Pair Game.
Good.

Delaware Racing Delaware Racing

Hmm

It did make me smile for some reason =P

Can you walk ? Can you walk ?

Buggy

It's a nice and a hard game.
Once you get knocked back, you're all like "Oh ffs, now I have to get up there"
And I really mean it, those 100m takes a hell lot of time :-P
Nice physics.

Forcebar Forcebar

Simple

Simply but addicting. I did already waste a lot of time on it by now. :-P

PuLSeR responds: