-Sky Maneuvers- -Sky Maneuvers-

You make a lot of awesome stuff that are in many ways unique, but I think this one stands out from your other tracks in a bad way. This is too boring, too dull. I understand the genre of trance, but this is simply too generic. Don't get me wrong, the track itself is not bad, hence the decent vote, but there's absolutely nothing particularly interesting about it.

When I listen to your stuff I usually imagine a thousand of different ways it can be used for video games or for a specific scene in a video because it has such an odd (In a good way) feeling to it. This, however, does not, and it sounds like something I could've made, which is definitely not a good thing.

Waterflame responds:

Thank you for the feedback! :) Ill Keep it in mind.

Tension Theme(Gop-stop) Tension Theme(Gop-stop)

You've done an outstanding job for this track although I feel like some of the volumes of the tunes used could be lowered so it doesn't kill everything else that is going on.

Daiski responds:

Thanks for review. -)

[PsyTrance] Inside Of Me [PsyTrance] Inside Of Me

Great PsyTrance. This is definitely going into my playlist, thank you for this :-)

Tyrannus - I need you (NG cut) Tyrannus - I need you (NG cut)

Amazing!

Great remix, really awesome! :-D
Excellent job!

You're Telling Me ft. Lantern You're Telling Me ft. Lantern

Partly good.

The female singer are terrible, honestly. Singer are not coming close to anything officially called singing, while on the other hand the composition and the beat was very interresting and sounded pretty rad. You did a great job, but quit the female vocals, because she can't sing. (I'm being nice now)

The male vocalist was however great and the beat starting at his part halfway in the song fitted very neat.

jxl180 responds:

Thank you for your review!

Grime - Sky Grime - Sky

It was cool

You did a pretty well job, even though I think the beat and song in general was very repetetive. I also missed a tune now and then.

Adding vocals/voice clips the way you did, was awesome!
I hope you got some things to work on, but keep your awesome frequently use of voice clips!

dicool27 responds:

Thank you !
Im glad you liked it :P

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

Hahahaha

Most epic lyrics ever! And the music is awesome xD!!

Age of Empires - Empire's Club Age of Empires - Empire's Club

This is great!!

Cool stuff, that you've decided to finish it!
It's great, filled with good memories and could be used to anything Age of Empires related. Best strategy game ever, simple and yet challenging.
I need to play more Age of Empires :]

Thanks for finishing this.

UnrealReno responds:

Age of Empires ftw!
Thanks for reviewing again :)

Might try to remix a few other songs from this game!

Naigel - Mental Naigel - Mental

Awesome!

When your heart takes double as many beats as it's supposed to. You know that you found the right adrenaline track for your Deathmatch splatter games. :-D